Personalize your Retail Marketing with Mass SMS Texting
One of the largest problems for growing a retail business is the inability to personally communicate and connect with customers. Building a solid retail marketing strategy through the implementation of SMS texting solutions can bulk up your retail branding. Send bulk texts to remind customers about new products and services, store events, special offers, and more. With CallFire's easy-to-use retail marketing solutions, you can send out mass texts in just a few easy steps. Within minutes, the message is received by your entire customer base. Rev up your retail business with a proven moneymaking mobile marketing strategy.
- Improve customer retention rates by offering retail promotions, discounts, and special offers
- Increase store traffic and improve overall sales with text focused in store marketing
- Sales associates can build client lists through the use of custom keywords, then use lists to continually connect
- Build personal relationships with customers by sending business related information, educational quotes, and other value added messages
- Engage effectively with all your customers simultaneously
Optimize Employee Communication with Voice Broadcasts
Make communicating with your sales associates simple and quick with Voice Broadcasting. Send alerts and notifications to update employees on new initiatives, store policy changes, sales incentives, and more. Just upload your employees' phone numbers, type your message (or use text-to-speech), then schedule or start your voice broadcast. Within minutes, your employees get the info they need, saving you time and energy to focus effort where it counts. Improve efficiency with this time-saving mobile communication technology.
- Communicate quickly with employees regarding story policies, alerts, and changes
- Build better manager-employee relationships with consistent communication
- Improve customer service and sales by distributing motivational messages
Save time on inbound and outbound calls with an efficient IVR solution
Eliminate confusion and wasted time by creating a navigable phone menu for inbound or outbound use. Rather than answering the same questions over and over, have an auto attendant answer FAQs and transfer incoming callers to the appropriate department with a simple keypress or voice response menu. Send outbound surveys and custom notifications to personalize the way you communicate with customers and enhance retail customer service. CallFire’s retail marketing services with hosted Interactive Voice Response (IVR) are easy to set up. Simply record messages (or use text-to-speech) and build your custom menus and surveys through a simple drag and drop interface.
- Build loyalty by letting customers purchase products or sign up for services using a keypress menu
- Collect more past due accounts by sending friendly invoices with the option to pay through the phone
- Improve workplace efficiency by implementing a virtual receptionist and phone tree
- Enhance retail customer service by offering delivery confirmation services, including delivery times and confirmations, for ecommerce and online retail
Spend where it counts in your Retail Marketing with Call Tracking
Don’t let costly retail advertising leave you spent. Find out which of your retail marketing strategies and advertising campaigns work and eliminate the ones that don’t. With some of the leading retail marketing services available, CallFire’s Call Tracking lets you monitor and forward inbound telephone calls that drive revenue. Purchase one (or thousands) of unique local and toll-free phone numbers from our database, and simply display one of these numbers on each of your retail advertising locations, whether its online or in a magazine, billboard, or newspaper. CallFire’s powerful reporting engine lets you track, forward, and record every phone call to keep your retail business growing efficiently.
- Adjust ad spending according to statistics
- Budget your retail marketing strategies by tracking sales
- Optimize ROI by analyzing your retail marketing plan and tracking efforts with Google Analytics